Zequenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for - Zequenz -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Husse..

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:30 pm

About you!

• Casual or Raider ?

Raider:=) and i like it hehe

• Real Name ?

Dennis . . . . Jansson haha hope its enuph don´t whant to say my middle name^^

• your age ?

Im 23 year old soon 24 in april ooh crap..:/

• Gender ?

a little boy or a Man haha

• Country ?

Sweden

• Something about you ?

hmm i like to party onj the weekends and im cainda insane in Hardstyle music, making my own songs..

• What days can you play and raid?

I can raid mon to thursday, and sundays all between 15:00 -01:00

• Do you know anyone in the guild, and can they vote for you ?

No i don´t know eny one, did a raid with some of u this day in scc, and i liked the ppl from this guild, did have allots of fun, dident care if we wiped just becouse is was so fun to hear you guys, and some aother stuff:)

Your character

hahah den frågan hajade jag inte, är väl en aning trött..Sad

• Server ?

Twinlight´s ha,mmer

• Character name ?

Husse

• Class/Race ?

Warrior

• Talent ?

5/2/52

• Character link ?

But it wasn´t realy uppdated now.. but sum guys checked my gear in scc i think..;P

• What raids have you been to? ?

I have played Aq20/Aq40/Zg/Bwl/Mc/Onyxa.. (Outland) -- > Kz/Za/Gruul/Maggy/Bt/Tk/Scc..

• Guild History ?

First my chaar was in Burning Blade relam untill tbc relessed, then i moved this chaar to here, so i culd play and help my little brother... so Been in Barbiegirlz for a long time, then it whent inactive, så i lefted, and joined sublime for a short wyle before i notice it only raided Kz, and kz is so bloody booooring.. then i was invited to Core, but only as a friend memeber, im not a realy member, can never play raids or somthing like that.. cose they don´t need eny more tanks.. so you can call it that im Guildless right now..:/

• Reason for leaving guilds ?

reason for leaving core is where simple, i whant to stop jump in to raids with only pugs.. and raid with some guildies.. and one more thing, as i said before can´t raid in Core..Sad

left Bgz becouse low activity, i like to raid 4-5 days a week, they raided 2 days aweek, and onlye Kz and za:S i like bigger raids..

Your Computer

well its a freaking piss of %¤"#&%¤"#&% hahah no its not realy, can play wow with out getting eny probs at all:=)

• Computer/Internet issues ?

my internet can be a little Unsteady some times it depends on the weather outside, if its like hmm what does its called, "lightnings" outside, i can get dc`s some times, but if not its good:)
• Do you have Ventrilo installed ?

• Do you have a microphone ?
yes i have, got vent all ventrilos/teamspek/ newest vent to..

/About me again!!Very Happy

in swedish"""

Dennis som sagt var, trivs framför datorn nu för tiden, hamnar här alltid efter jobbet (jobbar som Murare btw)
på helger blir det mkt festa och krogen, kmr från ett 3 årigt förhållande och vart inte mkt spelande då så jah la av kan man väl säga, men nu har jag varit igång konstant i 7-8 månader typ..
affraid annars så sprider jag mkt glädje av mig och har svårt för att bli sur över någe. får jag inge loot så fine för mig man kan ju alltid köra instancerna igen är väl det de hela går ut påVery Happy
men aja vet inte om min apply duger men hoppas att jag skapat lite intresse iaf..:=)

och så mitt klassiska uttryck till alla i guildet /// ha de KING!! och drick alltid med måtta när inte jag är med afro
Back to top Go down
Ganiza

Ganiza

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 am

I give you my vote =)
Back to top Go down
Dennis/a

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:20 am

heeeey again..Very Happy im not gona be able to logg in to naight goin to Hovet in sthlm on a Konsert!!Very Happy Disturbed ffs:D

then after that its party like hell:=) maybe il logg on tomorrow it depends how im feeling ^^

cya thx for the vote Gainza hope i spelled it right dident remeber the name ;O getting cainda drunk allredy ^^
Back to top Go down
Hus.se

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am

craap can´t logg in, somthing is wrong with my user name.. eny ways cyah tomorrow ^^ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nargo

Nargo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:29 am

You got my vote aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1