Zequenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for - Zequenz -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bicker

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Application Form

About you!

• Casual or Raider ?both

• Real Name ?stefano

• your age ?16

• Gender ?male

• Country ?athens greece

• Raid Activity, which day can you play?everyday anytime

• Something about you ?wel on my free time i play wow, or i go out and chill with my freinds

• Do you know anyone in the guild, and can they vote for you ?i dotn knwo who is in the guild

Your character

• Server ?twilights hammer

• Character name ?Bicker

• Class/Race ?shaman

• Talent ?enhancment

• Character link

• /Played ?39 days, 10 hours, 37 minutes, 35 seconds

• PvE Experience ?yup

• Guild History ?lethal sources, oneiros, bicker crew, and there was one more i dont rember the name though..

• Reason for leaving guilds ? lethal sources- i wanted to make my own guild and gave it a shot, oneiros they kicked me cause my computer broke and i havent played for a long time, and the other one just broke up.

Your Computer

• Hardware ?lap top

• Internet Connection ?conn ex, wireless good connection at my house

• Computer/Internet issues ?notheing so far

• Do you have Ventrilo installed ?yup

• Do you have a microphone ?yup
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Just say where have you been in PVE

I know this guy long time, been in insanity with him. A nice guy, i think we need shamans too Smile so im for 2 weeks trial.

And i wanted 2 but, you cant link anything here. Sad
Back to top Go down
drunkenhero

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:36 am

Not the best application tbh, you could say a bit on what pve experience youve got, but why not a 2 weeks trial we need more ppl. And raider or casual is either you come to 3-4 raids a week (thats a raider) or you join every now and then (thats casual) kinda hard to be both tbh.
Back to top Go down
fadde
Admin

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:02 am

Hey Stefano!
Ty for your application. I have looked at your gear and specc. You will need to switch out some of your hitrating for ap. And get some nice pve gear instead of some parts of the pvp once. And you could use a respecc Razz Agree with drunken, the app is kinda poor but we are in need of shamans atm. I would like you to tell something about your raiding experience. Smile

Cheers Linda - Shaman CL

Btw armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Bicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1