Zequenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for - Zequenz -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordbugg

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:30 pm

About you!

• Casual or Raider ? I'm a raider.

• Real Name ? Viktor Sköld

• your age ? 17

• Gender ? Male

• Country ? Sweden

• Something about you ? Something about me IRL, well, I live in Karlskrona and i'm studying economics right now. And Ingame: I've played wow for about 3 years now, I raided alot pre-tbc and i've played rogue all those years. I know my class very well and i'm a really fast learned, new tactics and such isn't a problem at all.

• What days can you play and raid? I can play every day from 16:00/17:00-00:00 (depends on school)

• Do you know anyone in the guild, and can they vote for you ? Krutov.

Your character

• Server ? Twilight's hammer

• Character name ? Jordbugge

• Class/Race ? Night Elf Rogue

• Talent ? Hemo atm but i'll respecc if necessary.

• Character link ?

• What raids have you been to? Karazhan in TBC, And i've watched my brother play Kara alot of times and Zul'Aman a couple, I know tactics at almost every boss in kara, those i don't know, i'll learn. Pre-tbc i played MC, ZG, BWL, Onyxia, AQ 20 and 40.

• Guild History ? Pre-tbc: Eternal Blood on Mazrigos, In tbc i've played with my irlfriends in a guild called SkjutPåSmilMedBågeOchPil.

• Reason for leaving guilds ? Wanting to play PVE with my friends, and make new friends is always nice Smile

Your Computer

• Computer/Internet issues ? No problems at all.

• Do you have Ventrilo installed ? All versions

• Do you have a microphone ? Yes
Back to top Go down
Krutov

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:33 pm

I wote for him
Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1