Zequenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum for - Zequenz -

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application (rogue)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tooslack

Guild Application (rogue) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application (rogue)   Guild Application (rogue) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:01 pm

• Casual or Raider: Rainder

• your age: 18

• Something about you: I am a very forward person and i always takes responsibility and i am a social person.

• What days can you play and raid: I can raid from 15.00/16.00-00.00 every day in week.

• Do you know anyone in the guild, and can they vote for you: I cant really say that i know anyone but have met krutov and he seemse to be a nice person.

Your character

• Server: Twilight's Hammer

• Character name: Tooslack

• Class/Race: Gnome Rogue

• Talent: 20/0/41

• Character link ?

• What raids have you been to: Acctualy i havent raid that much in The Burning Crusade. But i was active in pve pre-tbc i raided instances like MC,onyxia's lair,AQ20,AQ40 and some bosses in BWL.

• Guild History: In TBC only been in pvp guilds and some friend guilds.

• Reason for leaving guilds: The main reason i left guilds is that they have been to unserious.

Your Computer

• Computer/Internet issues: No problem with computer or internet.

• Do you have Ventrilo installed: I got some different version of ventrilo but mostly i use 2.1.4. Also got team speak and skape if needed.

• Do you have a microphone: I got a fully working microphone Smile
Back to top Go down
Tooslack

PostSubject: Sorry for wrong spelling :P   Guild Application (rogue) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Hey.. I am sorry for wrong spelling for example rainder.. I ment raider. I Wrote a application but it dident work. Thats why i wrote this one pretty fast.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Krutov

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (rogue)   Guild Application (rogue) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:30 pm

I wote for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (rogue)   Guild Application (rogue) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application (rogue)
Page 1 of 1